State laws regarding use and possession of alcohol will be enforced on campus and on nearby city streets, sidewalks and parks. Both Cheney Police and EWU Police will issue citations or make arrests for violations of the laws prohibiting open containers of alcohol in public areas, including university parking lots. Persons engaging in underage drinking, public indecency, disorderly conduct and other violations are also subject to arrest.
Cameras & Camcorders
Hand held photography cameras for personal use are allowed at all athletic facilities.
Videotaping equipment is not allowed in the stadium without written permission from the EWU Athletic Department. To obtain permission, patrons should call the Athletic Department 509-359-2463.
Physically impaired patrons are encouraged to notify the ticket office in advance for special seating accommodations at 509-359-4339. Disabled patrons with proper vehicle identification may park on a space available basis in EWU parking lots on game day. Look for lots displaying the international disability logo. Parking attendants can direct you to specific locations. For more information call 509-359-4339 or 1-866-4GO-EAGS.
Exit and Re-Entry
Exit and re-entry is permitted during the game.
Metal or glass containers (personal thermos of 1 liter or less or in size are OK)
Artificial Noisemakers (horns, whistles, etc.)
Hard sided bags, suitcases, coolers
Large bags (all soft sided bags must be able to fit under your seat)
Smoking is allowed in designated areas on outer stadium concourses only.
Ticket Replacement Policy
Tickets that are lost, stolen, or left at home can be replaced at a cost of $5 per reprinted ticket.
• Tickets will be replaced ONLY for the original purchaser; NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Replacement tickets take precedence over the original tickets.
• The EWU Ticket Office reserves the right to revoke all ticket privileges in case of fraud.
• Students will only be permitted free admission with their Eagle Card in hand.
• ONLY tickets purchased or received from the Athletics Ticket Office or its authorized agencies are guaranteed to be valid. The ticket office DOES NOT guarantee tickets purchased or received from a second party.
Ticket Refund Policy
Scheduled game times are tentative up until the week of the game. There is a NO REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR CANCELLATION policy on tickets.
General Public - three (3) hours before kickoff.
All other will call opens two (2) hours before kickoff
• EWU Recruits, coaches' guests, and high school coaches/teams - Inside upper entrance (player pass)
• EWU players' guests - Inside upper entrance
• Visiting players' guests - Inside upper entrance